Massage Therapist Orla Beaton
A warm welcome to my website!
My name is Orla Beaton and I am a Remedial Massage Therapist based in Perth & Kinross specialising in pre & postnatal care and massage for pain & injury. As a mum of two young children, I am passionate about the use of positive touch and natural health for all of the family. I have worked for many years in complementary health and have seen first hand the far-reaching benefits a natural approach to mind & body can bring to our lives.
So in your search for a Massage Therapist you can trust, why choose me?
- Fully qualified to Remedial level, accredited and insured by the Federation of Holistic Therapists, the largest multi-disciplinary therapy organisation in the UK. Click here to access my qualifications and training.
- Solid anatomical & physiological training
- A caring, positive and person-centered focus which means that every appointment is tailored to your needs
- A wide toolbox of bodywork techniques from western and eastern disciplines including soft tissue release, trigger point therapy, stretching, myofascial release, acupressure and more
- Sound communication & deep listening skills
- A rewarding experience involving all of the senses including sight, sound and smell together with kinaesthetic touch
- Expert aftercare advice & wellbeing coaching
This video from my teacher Suzanne Yates at Wellmother should give you a feel for my approach to bodywork...
So whether you need nurturing bodywork to soothe you, deep tissue release to relieve tension or assistance to rehabilitate after an injury, I can help. My clients return to me time after time, due to the level of care & attention I give them which comes from true passion for my work. But don't take my word for it, find out what my clients think ...
A full range of Massage Therapies is offered at Orla's clinic near Kinross and at The Althos Clinic in Perth. See Bookings for full details.